Sunday, November 30, 2008

decorating our hearts with snow, and laughter, and good friends..

We decorated the house today, it's me and my sisters favorite thing to do around the holidays. The whole house smells like cranberry candles now, which is giving giving me a slight head-ache, but it could possibly be something else too. As I sit here, wanting some chai tea and listening to relient k's christmas cd, I'm smiling because I've finally realized that I am loved. I know that sounds silly and I laugh at myself sometimes, because it is silly. But I think that you can get caught up in yourself, what you think you 'want' or 'need'. When what you really need is right in front of you and the friends you've always wanted were always right there beside you, you just didn't see them. I have good friends. I've been stupid and made mistakes, and taken them forgranted, but they're still my friends. So that's what I thanked God for this Thanksgiving, because all along He was there and he came with friends..

-hana rae.

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

that was really beautiful hana. i liked that post. you are loved! :D